Myofascial Energetic Release III
Release and Balance the Pelvis, Core Integration (Centering)
- Learn to evaluate and diagnose pelvic imbalances, and achieve tissue release and pelvic alignment.
- Learn advanced movement and treatment techniques for core integration.
- Learn to find, palpate and treat the relevant core myofascial and skeletal anatomy including: The Gluteus Maximus, Medius and Minimus and the 6 deep lateral rotators, the abductor and adductor groups and the Iliopsoas.
- Understand how unresolved emotional issues and mental concepts create holding patterns disturbing the balance of the pelvis and heart. Learn to design a comprehensive treatment plan to release these somatic-emotional blocks to rebalance the pelvis-heart connection.
- Pelvic Floor release and integration: Assessing and treating sacral, pelvic and lower back pain. Understanding the balance between the pelvis, legs and spine.
The pelvis joins the legs to the spine and is the “Keystone” of human architecture and structural balance. The pelvis is the leveler and equilibrium point for the entire body. The twenty or so deep, intrinsic muscles surrounding the pelvis are arranged in fans that hold these postures as well as unfelt feelings of trauma stored for both men and women. Myofascial Dialoguing will help to connect and release unconscious mental restrictions and blockages. Module III explores this “Touchy” area with specificity and sensitivity by offering advanced treatment and movement techniques.
Module III also includes:
- The “Neutral” pelvis and pelvic support.
- Pelvic joints and their response in posture, breathing and birthing.
- The role of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles in the breath.
- Pressure systems and pelvic adhesions in the viscera.
- The role of the “Psoas Muscle Complex” in setting the stage to breathe a whole-body breath.
Breathing is a whole-body movement that can integrate structural and physiological responses throughout our entire body. Module III supports you in exploring the breath response in your pelvis, expanding both your own felt -sense of whole body breathing as well as your ability to see and work with others in whole body breathing.
Date: 9-13 March 2022
Teacher: Roland Engelbracht